refer a friend
and earn yourself £50
Refer a friend and receive a £50 voucher
We like to reward customers that recommend us to their friends, family and professional networks. That’s why we’re launching a referral scheme to show you our appreciation. Refer a new customer and you will receive a £50 voucher to spend on the High Street as thanks.
How does it work? It’s simple…
Complete the contact form and add in the contact details of your friend - Like and share our page on facebook
We’ll contact your friend to find out how we can help their business
If they successfully sign up to any of our services, we’ll send you a £50 voucher shortly after they go live. *Read the fine print.
*onicko refer a friend scheme - The Fine Print*
1. This scheme (the “Scheme”) is brought to you by onicko, whose office is elzavera house, manchester road, tideswell, derbyshire , sk17 8ll ,UK (“onicko”, “we”, “us”, “our”). By entering the Scheme you indicate your acceptance of these rules (the “onicko refer a friend scheme”).
2. These onicko refer a friend scheme rules should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any message regarding the Scheme, for example by email, in any onicko marketing literature or online from time to time (“Promotional Material”). If there is any inconsistency between these onicko refer a friend Scheme Rules and any Promotional Material, the Promotional Material will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency only.
3. You must be aged 18 or older and resident in the UK or Ireland to be eligible to enter this Scheme.
4. To be eligible for this Scheme, you must propose to us (by completing our contact form) a contact at an organisation that is not already a onicko customer (the “Referral”). Your Referral organisation must as a result of your referral sign up for onicko services, quoting the reference ‘onicko refer a friend scheme’ at the time of purchase.
5. If your Referral signs up successfully and goes live, we will send you a £50 (or €50 if you are a resident of Ireland) Voucher to spend with selected retailers by email usually within 2 weeks of your Referral’s account going live. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in acquiring the vouchers we have the right to substitute the vouchers with alternative incentives of equal value. We will not offer a cash alternative.
6. At the time of the referral, your Referral must not have already been recommended to us by anyone else.
7. If you pass your Referral's details to onicko, you confirm that you have their permission to do so and you agree that we can let the Referral know how we obtained their details if requested.
8. You can refer an unlimited number of organisations to onicko under this Scheme.
9. We reserve the right to change these onicko refer a friend scheme Rules or withdraw this Scheme at any time without notice, and we shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering this Scheme (including without limitation any loss of profits, loss of revenue, or loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the Scheme) or from our refusal to allow you to take part in the Scheme or our withdrawal of the Scheme or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the Scheme for any reason. Nothing in these onicko refer a friend Scheme Rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
10 Please note the vouchers are available, offered and awarded to you, the. They are not available, offered or awarded to any individual who works for, represents or is associated with that business. You are advised to check and are responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result of accepting any voucher or other incentive.
11. If you enter this Scheme you agree that we may use your personal details to administer and run this Scheme and to send you other promotional material relating to any of onicko's or products and services we think you’ll be interested in.
12. If you are a UK customer: These onicko refer a friend Scheme Rules (and all non-contractual claims and disputes arising out of or in connection with them or the Scheme) are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and by participating in this Scheme you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you are a customer in Ireland: These onicko refer a friend Scheme Rules (and all non-contractual claims and disputes arising out of or in connection with them or the Scheme) are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and by participating in this Scheme you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.